[Discuss-gnuradio] building fpga code in QuartusII

From: Rushikesh Khasgiwale
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] building fpga code in QuartusII
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:19:27 -0600

I am trying to modify the fpga verilog code for usrp1. I have installed Quartus-II on windows. does anyone know how to build the code? is there a project file?

I need a single Tx and Rx channel(both I-Q). can I modify the verilog code along the lines of inband1rxhb_1tx.rbf ?
This would free up some space on the fpga for my code.

thanks
-Rushikesh