Re[Discuss-gnuradio] connect top-block

From: Johann Zubba
Subject: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] connect top-block
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am trying to change some of the configurations dynamically in tunnel.py,
e. g. modulation and bit rate.
I tried that by doing a lock in the tunnel.py-file:

        self.lock()
        self.disconnect_all()
        self.txpath.reconfigure(mod_class, options)
        self.connect(self.txpath);
        self.unlock()

and as well in the transmit_path.py-file:

        self.lock()
        self.disconnect_all()

When reconfiguring in transmit_path.py I get to the point:

        self.u = usrp.sink_c(fusb_block_size=self._fusb_block_size,
                             fusb_nblocks=self._fusb_nblocks)

There the call gets stuck and I receive error messages:

         usrp_open_interface:usb_claim_interface: failed interface 2
         could not claim interface 2: Device or resource busy
         in _setup_usrp_source fusb_nblocks=self._fusb_nblocks)

Since self.u is used for the reconfiguration I tried to reinitialize this.
Could anyone give me an advice how to reconfigure self.u?

Thanks a lot.