[Discuss-gnuradio] Require specification for the SMA Connector

From: Somya Ajmera
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Require specification for the SMA Connector
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:43:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with the type of SMA connector that needed to be connected on the USRP (Rev 4.5) mother board at the J2001 location for the clock input and J2002 for the clock output. It would be really helpful if anybody can provide me the exact specification for this connector and the type of cable to be used with it.  I was looking to reuse the cable which I am presently using to connect the SMA connector on the Daughter board and the Antenna.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Somya Ajmera

Get your preferred Email name!