Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block processing order

From: Ben Gear
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block processing order
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:37:08 +0000

Thanks Eric,

My concern was that the scheduler might be creating multiple threads
to process the same work method with different blocks of stream
samples at different point in time.  I haven't managed to locate the
multi-threaded scheduler code yet.  The fact that there is only one
thread per work function answers all my questions. However that means
there is another cause of Tim's problem with saving streams to disk.

Ben