[Discuss-gnuradio] audio_alsa_sink[plughw:0, 0]: Device or resource busy

From: alejo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio_alsa_sink[plughw:0, 0]: Device or resource busy (under GRC)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:28:16 +0100 (CET)

hi again,

i have read the list archives re "audio_alsa_sink[plughw:0,0]: Device or
resource busy" via: http://bit.ly/87cP5v

cant get grc to get a hold on the audio card. I guess this is not striclty
related to grc but to the system in question:

Ubuntu 9.10 karmic(?) or whatever mean latest.

when i run the scripts straigh via: python script.py all runs well. I hear
the sounds. But under grc i get the above message, running under the same
exact user.

any hints on what to try appreciated,
/a