[Discuss-gnuradio] "ImportError: Unable to locate an audio module"

From: Felipe Fideles
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "ImportError: Unable to locate an audio module"
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:58:34 -0300

Dear all,

I am having a problem when I try to run the dial_tone.py example. I get the message: "ImportError: Unable to locate an audio module".
I already tried to install gr-audio-alsa and gr-audio-oss modules, but is said that they can be accessed by gnuradio module. It might be a gnuradio installation problem. How can I solve this or how can I ensure that these modules got configured, built and installed?

--
Felipe Fideles
Graduando em Engenharia Elétrica