Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use Log Power FFT module in python

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use Log Power FFT module in python
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:55:13 -0800

nansai hu wrote:
I want to do some function in frequency domain and just writen a C++ block
already.
Now, I just want to use GRC to constuct a front end and connect to my own
block.

The interface bewteen these two is a power vector of FFT results and  I use
a Log Power FFT module in GRC.

My question is Log Power FFT module in GRC seems that have a very strange
output format(not stream or vector),

It outputs stream, where each element in the stream is a vector of floats with length fft_size.

the output signature of the block is fft_size*sizeof(float)

specifically, what problem are you having?

-josh

So what is the format of that module and How clould I use it if my C++ block
have a float vector input(512 points power result of FFT).

Thanks