Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] small question

From: Tom Gross
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] small question
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 15:06:38 -0500

In general, on Ubuntu, this should work to fetch the sources of
installed binaries:

sudo apt-get source gnuradio

It doesn't seem to be working right now, however.

I just use the sources in gnuradio-3.2.2.tar.gz myself.

In that tarball you will find, for example:

./gnuradio-core/src/lib/general/gr_bin_statistics_f.cc