Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem using GRC when executing the grc example

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem using GRC when executing the grc examples
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 14:38:07 +0100

Makmur Hidayat wrote:

> 2010/3/3 Mattias Kjellsson address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
>

>     $chmod +w .bashrc
>     would make the above file writable. But ".bashrc" shouldn't really be
>     r/o, should it? This file should be readable by everyone, and
>     read/writable for the owner. At least in my experience.
>

> Thanks Mattias,
>
> After I did--> $chmod +w .bashrc
> Then there is an error --> chmod: cannot access '.bashrc': No such
> file or directory
Have you actually checked that you have a file named '.bashrc'? If you
do not, its just to create one.

Something like:
$echo 'export BOOST_PREFIX=/opt/boost_1_37_0' > .bashrc
$echo 'export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$BOOST_PREFIX/lib' >> .bashrc

would do the trick i think...

> Any way, is it correct what I did changing .bashrc for solving the
> error when executing the grc examples?
I don't really know, since I'm not familiar with GRC...

Cheers!
//Mattias