[Discuss-gnuradio] Merging the vrt- branch.

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Merging the vrt- branch.
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:29:40 +0100

Hi list,

I have previously merged the vrt- branch into the gnuradio- tree and
successfully compiled and used it.

However... I'm in the middle of creating a script that sets up gnuradio and
other programs I need from a fresh installation, and I ran into some troubles
while merging different branches.

Is the procedure below the way to do this, since I get a lot of merge-
conflicts, which I don't want to script around...

git clone http://gnuradio.org/git/gnuradio.git
cd gnuradio
git remote add jblum http://gnuradio.org/git/jblum.git <-- Gives merge-
conflicts...