[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-howto 'make check' on OSX and Window?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-howto 'make check' on OSX and Window?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:00:58 -0400

Can some OSX and Windows users using the GIT master version see if gr- howto-... does "make check" for them correctly? It's not for me (on OSX; and, I assume it won't on Windows either), because the library load path isn't set correctly (as it is in the top-level 'run_tests.sh.in' file). After fixing the LLP (via DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH in OSX; PATH in Windows) it works again for me. I'll create a branch to fix this issue for OSX, and await word for Windows before adding in that code. - MLD