Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Help please - install openSUSE 11.1 gnuradio

From: Andrew Rich
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Help please - install openSUSE 11.1 gnuradio
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:15:41 +1000

Thanks Alex

I forgot about that page, talk about doing things the long way around !

I installed and got:-

The following GNU Radio components have been successfully configured:

config
gruel
omnithread
gnuradio-core
pmt
mblock
usrp2
gr-usrp2
gr-audio-alsa
gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-oss
gr-cvsd-vocoder
gr-gsm-fr-vocoder
gr-pager
gr-radio-astronomy
gr-trellis
gr-video-sdl
gnuradio-examples
docs

You my now run the make command to build these components.

The following components were skipped either because you asked not
to build them or they didn't pass configuration checks:

gcell
usrp
gr-usrp
gr-gcell