[Discuss-gnuradio] git macports OSX 10.6 x86_64

From: Christian Kendi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] git macports OSX 10.6 x86_64
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:41:00 +0100

Hi,

been trying now for a while to get to run GNUradio on OSX 10.6.

the git has the problem:
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `gruel/Makefile.in'

$ uname -a
Darwin MacBook-Pro.local 10.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.2.0: Tue Nov  3 10:35:19 PST 2009; root:xnu-1486.2.11~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

With or without CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS="-arch i386"  doesnt matter. yes, been bootstrapping before.

-----

The macports gnuradio works ALMOST fine. I had to custombuild the wxPython and wxWidgets for 64 bit.
The problem right now is that the FFT sinks stuck. Just when i move the cursor to a textfield where the cursor is blinking there
is an update of the display. Obviously the refresh of the cursor is linked somehow.

If im enabling GL sinks the display stucks totally!

I tested other GL and normal wx apps with python and they work fine, so i guess my x64 builds are fine.

Chris.