[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 problem

From: Arvind Prasanna
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 problem
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:46:10 -0400

Hello all,

I am facing an issue with an USRP2 with a RFX2400 daughterboard. I have
observed that when the USRP2 is used for transmission/reception, it
transmits/receives the first few packets successfully and then just dies. When
this happens, its transmitted packets are not received by other USRP2's
and it itself cannot receive packets anymore. The other USRP2s' run my program
successfully. I have checked the flow control settings and they are ok. If
the USRP2 is rebooted, the same cycle repeats. However, find_usrps and
usrp2_fft.py work fine. This problem is impeding progress in my work.

Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Arvind Prasanna
WNESL
University at Buffalo