[Discuss-gnuradio] “usrp_am_mw_rcv.py ”

From: srujan kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] “usrp_am_mw_rcv.py ”
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 04:53:25 -0500

Hello every one,

I am srujan and pursuing MS. I took this course “GNU Radio” and first I tried to install it on my laptop on vista it didn’t install did try so many times and finally I came to know that one of lab systems has it on fedora and Iam doing experiments on it I studied the sound examples, and Iam in USRP examples right now, can u please tell me why the ‘MW’ is in the file name “usrp_am_mw_rcv.py” what does it mean I thought the ‘am’ is for amplitude modulation ‘rcv’ is receiver and in the code why we use a ‘WFM’block for amplitude modulation? Or if I am entirely wrong can you please explain me….

Thank you.