[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Firmware Changes nt working properely ???

From: Krishna S
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Firmware Changes nt working properely ???
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:27:42 +0530 (IST)

Hi i am trying to synchronize two USRP2's to the reference clock 10MHz.
as per the discussions i found in the internet i have added

clocks_mimo_config(MC_WE_LOCK_TO_SMA);
just before the while(1) loop  in txrx.c and then i have compiled the code to create txrx.bin

But when i burn this txrx.bin with the downloaded u2_rev3.bin from the trunk(gnuradio website). The USRP2 is booting up all fine(6 LED's flash once and 2 LED's remain).  but when connected to PC , it shows USRP2 not found.

to cross verify i also downloaded txrx.bin from the trunk in gnuradio website and burnt the SD card with u2_rev3.bin.  USRP2 again boots up properely , and the USRP2 is detectable in the PC (./find_usrps)

But when i compile the firmware code and burn, the USRP2 boots properly , but does not connect to the PC....I don't know why  ??? Can somebody help me out here ? am i missing anything ?

I compiling the firmware directory in the gnuradio3.2.2/usrp2/firmware

the compiled txrx.bin is 28KB and the downloaded txrx.bin is 25.6KB

Thanks

KRISHNA S