RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] running OFDM on USRP2

From: Ian Holland
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] running OFDM on USRP2
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:41:09 +1030

I have been inactive on this for some time due to other issues with my
USRP2s. However, I have been able to look into this again now, with
Veljko's modified code. I run as root, and also had the realtime
scheduling enabled, however on the receive side I see nothing until the
transmitter stops transmitting, at which time I see timeout.

This seems to be the same problem that Bin had (except without the
realtime scheduling issue). Bin, did you end up resolving this issue?

Cheers

Ian.