Re:Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp mimo question

From: weizhongshan
Subject: Re:Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp mimo question
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 09:28:34 +0800 (CST)

thanks matt<br/>so 2 usrps and 4 rfx dbs is enough for me ,and in usrp
multi-signals can be simultaneous.while when i send a 50K frequency signal ,and
receive it from two antennas ,through oscope i find the two IQ signals are not
synchronous,signal from the second antenna seems 1/4 wavelength ahead of that
from the first one .  do i have to modify the rfx2400 ? and another question ,
when i set the mux to "32103210" ,both channel get nothing but noise ,and set
to "33221100",get the asynchronous signals mentioned above .why? i think it
should be "32103210".<br/>   really appreciate your help<br/>
wei<br><br>在2010-06-03 00:42:52,"Matt Ettus" <address@hidden> 写道: