[Discuss-gnuradio] TV channels power

From: Rahman Doost
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TV channels power
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:37:57 -0400

Hi everyone,

I know this is a little out of context, but has anyone done any power measurement on US TV bands either with USRP1 or USRP2? The thing is I was trying to compare my own measurements with TV fool data but I couldn't find any relevance among them. For instance, those channels which are supposed to show higher power according to TV fool, are on the top of my list. Someone has any idea why?

Rahman Doost