[Discuss-gnuradio] how to make my own block

From: weizhongshan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to make my own block
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:37:27 +0800 (CST)

hello everyone!
I am learning to make my own block.In  gr-howto-write-a-block-3.2/src/lib directory ,I delete the former .h and .c files ,and write my own .h and .c files .after modifying the howto.i ,I make and build everything successfullly .then I chang to the gr-howto-write-a-block-3.2 directory . " ./bootstrap "and "make" are successful ,but when  i make check ,i fail and get the following message
"  File "./qa_howto.py", line 24, in <module>
    import qpsk
ImportError: No module named qpsk".(i am trying to write a qpsk module)
waiting for help

网易为中小企业免费提供企业邮箱(自主域名)