[Discuss-gnuradio] Using external clock with USRP2/WBX

From: Damien S.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using external clock with USRP2/WBX
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 08:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the external clock input of the usrp2 with WBX in receive
mode. Unfortunately after processing the recorded signal there is still a
clock drift despite the fact i'm using a GPS reference clock. So i suppose
that i'm making something wrong.
1) I'm using a square 10 Mhz reference from a GPS receiver (Novatel OEM4)
which has a 300 mV peak-to-peak amplitude -> this amplitude is sufficient ?
2) I activated the external clock by selecting the external SMA option in
the usrp2_source block in GRC. Could somebody confirm that is method works ?

Damien