re[Discuss-gnuradio] garding WBFM Receive in GRC

From: lokesh reddy
Subject: re[Discuss-gnuradio] garding WBFM Receive in GRC
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

hi all

what do you mean by Quadrature Rate and Audio Decimation in WBFM Receive
block in GRC?

and Channel Rate and Audio Decimation in FM Demod block?

I have captured wireless microphone signals using the following flow graph
USRP>>(File_sink)>>WBFM Receive>>audio_sink,now i am able to hear the
demodulated signal on the computer.
But when i tried to demodulate the data from file_sink using matlab the
standard 'fmdemod' function is not working.

Can any one tell me about the functioning of the WBFM Receive block?

Thanks
Lokesh