[Discuss-gnuradio] Locking into a frequency

From: Anastasios Vafeiadis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Locking into a frequency
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:24:28 -0400

Hi,
I am currently working on a project were i have to detect a frequency, lock into it and then decode the signal. I tried to use gnuradio but i faced a lot of problems such as the speed of scanning the signal or the accuracy of detecting the signal. I am now trying to implement that into a python code. Could anyone help me with this code ??

Many thanks in advance,
Tasos