Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File-source---->Variable Sink

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File-source---->Variable Sink
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:06:23 -0700

The buffering will always get you. One solution would be to oversample
your control input. And something else that probably needs to be fixed
in general would be that the decimation in the variable sink should
take place in python and not in the keep 1 in n block. That would
actually avoid buffering between the keep 1 in n and the message
block.

I invite you to take a look at the xmlrpc blocks in grc. You can drop
in an xmlrpc server block and get remote control of all of the set_*
methods in your flow graph.  This may be closer to what you are aiming
for.

-josh