Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] channel model question

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] channel model question
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:00:02 -0700

For some reason, the channel model's frequency_offset is not in Hz. Rather its a fraction of the sample rate. You should pass in my_offset_in_hz/my_sample_rate to this parameter.

The signal source works like that. I suppose that means that the sample rate and frequency are redundant because you really only care about the ratio between them.

_josh

oh consistency...