RE: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD support for USRP1

From: Jesper Kristensen
Subject: RE: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD support for USRP1
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 00:24:49 +0200

Hi Josh

Great, thanks.

Allow me to add a follow up question.

Say that I want to interface the USRP1 to Simulink using the UHD and
supporting timed TX samples. Would that be feasible with the anticipated
state of the USRP1 support?

Kind Regards

Jesper Kristensen

------------------------------

Message: 14
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 11:14:25 -0700
From: Josh Blum <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD support for USRP1
To: address@hidden

Its rough to predict these things... but making an educated guess,
expect USRP1 support by the end of the month. Lets call it
beta-testing-state, it may only work on linux for the time being, some
more polish will be needed... something like that. :-)

-Josh