Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem of using UHD blocks as Tx & Rx

From: Hongliang Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem of using UHD blocks as Tx & Rx
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:22:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Marcus Leech,

Thanks very much for your response.

I use RFX2400 daughterboards and their TX/RX ports.

A attenuator is added between the transmitter and receiver boards now. And
to simplify the test, I use a constant source at the transmitter side.

Here is my GRC flow graph:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p30077180/flow%2Bgraph.jpg

And here are the results I've observed from the scope:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p30077180/Result.jpg

Why do I receive a sine wave when I transmit a constant?

Best wishes,
Hongliang