Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX How to use a 32 MHz signal band?

From: Vladutzzz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX How to use a 32 MHz signal band?
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 02:49:12 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Marcus, for the very prompt and exhaustive reply!
Mostly it's what I expected, but I am a wee bit worried about the IP
addressing process:
I need to change the IP of one of the USRP2 modules, how do I do that,
considering I use an UDP FPGA image and not UHD?
Also, what IPs should I use in the USPR2 source blocks, now that there's 2
of them?
Thanks!

Vlad.