Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP daughter board design files

From: Russ Fretenburg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP daughter board design files
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 16:05:20 -0800

Hi Matt,

Sorry about appearing impatient. I forgot which day last week I sent you the email and it seemed like a while ago after a busy weekend. I found references here and there that made it sound like the information was publicly available somewhere but I just couldn't find it. So I kind of expected you to come back and say "It's right here, didn't you look there?". So I thought it appropriate to ask on the email list for help finding it.

I am looking for the details on the connectors between the RF daughter boards and the USRP board. I.e. the connector part numbers and the physical placement so that I can make a base board compatible with your RF daughter boards. So the pcb layout file for one of the RF transceiver daughter boards would probably be sufficient, along with the connector part number. Or maybe you have a mechanical drawing showing the connector placement.

Best regards,
Russ