Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to see the captured dat file in octave or any

From: John Andrews
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to see the captured dat file in octave or any other software
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 22:39:53 -0600

Abhijeet,

If you just want to read the contents of the files then you can read them using the scripts provided in */gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/utils/.

read_char_binary, read_complex_binary etc will suffice most of your needs. I normally addpath('/opt/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/utils') in MATLAB and play around with the collected raw data.

Hope this helps.