Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX2200 driver broken in latest git code

From: Jason Abele
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX2200 driver broken in latest git code
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:24:48 -0800

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Ed Criscuolo
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Since the RFX2200 does not seem to be supported by GR 3.3.0, I switched
> over to the latest git source and tried it.  It seems to be broken
> with respect to the RFX2200.  Probing the USRP now detects the card's
> name correctly (Flex 2200 Rx MIMO B), but still complains that it
> has "... invalid EEPROM contents ..."  and will be treated as a
> "Basic Rx" board.

Could you clarify this a bit ... is usrp_probe telling you "invalid
EEPROM contents", is that usrp_fft.py or usrp_siggen.py or some other
app using the usrp?

Is this on gnuradio.org "master"?  Did you apply the patch I sent?

You can get working usrp1 GNURadio 3.3 or master support for RFX2200
from my github repos while we get it merged into gnuradio.org
maint/master/next branches.

git remote add jabele-github git://github.com/jasonabele/gnuradio.git

Then, for GNUradio 3.3 support:
git checkout jabele-github/rfx2200_maint

For GNUradio "master":
git checkout jabele-github/rfx2200

If you build one of those and confirm it works on the mailing list, it
will speed up the merge into gnuradio.org

Jason