Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] time to reconfigure a block in flowgraph

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] time to reconfigure a block in flowgraph
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:28:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello Martin Braun:

I'm not sure what you mean. There is no set_center_freq() method in
gr_sig_source_c.

When you say the best way to implement frequency hopping is to "use a larger
bandwidth and do the tuning digitally", you mean to do the tuning in software
in the Python flowgraph using Gnuradio blocks?

Thanks.

Steve McMahon