Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSB modulation with USRP2 Sink

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSB modulation with USRP2 Sink
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:26:36 -0800 (PST)

Hello Marcus:

Thanks a lot for providing the GRC file. I did not realize it was so
complicated to create a SSB-modulated signal. I thought it might be a parameter
of the USRP2 Sink block.

So the USRP2 Sink will always generate a full-modulated (both upper- and
lower-sideband) signal? Because it inputs complex values?

Steve McMahon