[Discuss-gnuradio] WBX image rejection

From: USRP9
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX image rejection
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 20:48:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have few questions about WBX daughter card:

1. Is it possible to receive signal from both TX/RX or RX 2 ports
simultaneously?

2. How WBX mixer reject image? Is it complex mixer? If true, the mixer will
have two inputs and the inputs will be feed I assume an RF signal from
either TX/RX or RX2 port will be fed with a same RF signal from either TX/RX
or RX2 port. Is my thought correct?

3. Please let me know the frequency range of the WBX board local oscillator.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Tien