[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD on USRP1 (Karmic Ubuntu)

From: john
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD on USRP1 (Karmic Ubuntu)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:01:39 +1300

Dear All, I have downloaded the latest 3.3 version source and have
built/check/installed and it appears fine (yeah!) in that I created
gr-uhd and libuhd is created and I can run gnuradio-companion on my
USRP(1) and LFRX daughterboard.

A while ago I purchased a DBSRX2 so I am trying to shift my system to
UHD. I don't mind having the default UHD behaviour of 2 up/ 2 down which
I believe is the default FPGA etc.

I have gone into Gnuradio-comp and converted the USRP source to a UHD
one but it needs an IP address so I don't think that is how I convert
the USRP from being GNU to UHD.

I am positing to this hybrid board in the hope that someone can help me
navigate this change.

       Kind Regards,

                 John