[Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA and Firmware of USRP2

From: 陈敏
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA and Firmware of USRP2
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:39:09 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,I have downloaded the fpga code of USRP2 from:
git://ettus.sourcerepo.com/ettus/uhd.git
and compile with ISE10.1 like this:
cd uhd\fpga\usrp2\top\u2_rev3
make
but the output file in uhd\fpga\usrp2\top\u2_rev3\build is 0 byte.Is there anything else I sould do?Is there any difference between the fpga code with the code from:
git://git.ettus.com/ettus/fpga.git
I noted that two binary files should be burned into the SD card,a FPGA image and a firmware image.Can anyone tell me where the firmware image is compiled from?
Thanks!
chenmin