[Discuss-gnuradio] how to make 8 bits sample works

From: James Jordan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to make 8 bits sample works
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:08:39 +0800

Hi all, I want to let my application work on 8 bit sample mode.
I have test and checked that 8 bit resolution sample can meet my application's accurate need.
I test my application that run it on 16 bit sample and shift the read data right 8 bits then shift left 8 bits. My application works fine.
But when I let my application work on 8 bit sample mode, my application can not work, I wonder the logic that usrp hardware produce 8 bit sampled data.

Thanks!