[Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling GNURadio on openembedded for USRP E100.

From: Miok Wah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling GNURadio on openembedded for USRP E100.
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:05:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello list,

I compiled the uhd host code on USRP E100, and it took 2.5 hours. I guess
compiling gnuradio directly will take 10x more times.  So I am now trying to
cross-compile it via open-embedded.

It seems that openembedded already has the recipe for gnuradio. My question
is:

how to configure the local.conf file?  What should the "MACHINE", "DISTRO",
"IMAGE_FSTYPES", "TARGET_OS" be set to?

>From this post:
http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-Details-on-Ettus-E100--p30456954.html
it seems that I should use Angstrom (I'm not sure which version, though) for
DISTRO.

But since E100 is running gumstix overo, should I use gumstix instead?

Could you clarify if you had experience with this?

Thanks!