[Discuss-gnuradio] Used USRP1 and USRP2 for sale

From: Subbu Meiyappan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Used USRP1 and USRP2 for sale
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:21:16 -0800

We have 4 used USRP1s and 1 USRP2s systems for sale. We don't have a need for them anymore. The USPR1s were modified for external clock (with some zero ohm changes it can be reverted back to its original 64MHz mode).

Each USRP1 can be purchased at $500.00 and USRP2 at $1000.00. I can take a paypal payment and domestic shipment only. Please contact me in person if you are interested.

Subbu M.