Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of UHD supporting GNU Radio Python Example

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of UHD supporting GNU Radio Python Examples
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:12:56 -0500

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Feng Andrew Ge <address@hidden> wrote:
> Tom or Josh,
>
> I guess that you two know as best the current status of UHD supporting GNU
> Radio Python examples. Could you please kindly share some information about
> this and also possible schedules, e.g., will it be available in GNU Radio
> 3.3.1 whose release is expected to be quite soon?
>
> Regards,
> Andrew

Hi Andrew,
No, the gr-uhd code will not be in release 3.3.1 but will be in 3.4.0.
I can't tell you when 3.4.0 is coming out just yet, but I hope that it
will not be too far away.

As for examples, they are still forthcoming. It is likely that only
very few UHD-based examples will be included in 3.4.0; probably only
the essentials like the FFT scope and siggen.

Tom