Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 15:44:40 +0100

Hi Tom, hi list,

What's the status on the dates? At our lab, conference viѕits etc. for
2011 are currently being planned, so I thought I'd ping this thread.
I guess it's unlikely someone will cross the atlantic "just" for a week-end
of GNU Radio (I'm not saying "wouldn't like to"), so if the dates aren't
fixed yet, I would like to mention that putting said conference close to
some other conference (say, something COMSOC or similar) might increase
the chances of getting Europeans to participate.
For example, PIMRC 2011 is in Toronto (practically 'round the corner :)
from 5-8 September.

Bye,
MB

--