[Discuss-gnuradio] CRC error

From: Gabriel Morel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CRC error
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 16:05:52 -0500

Hi, I try to run USRP2 with my own binary file, and some lights would mean crc error.  When I turn on the USRP2, the F light is on and would mean PROGRAM_DONE, but the led D202 on the board is also high but not suppose to.  This light means the INIT_B pin of the FPGA is low, and the datasheet of the FPGA told this pin is low when it have a crc error: Figure27, page 50 of the Spartan-3 datasheet.

I tried to disable the crc in the properties of "create programming file", but nothing change.

I really have to create a working binary file.  Somebodies told me to call "make" in a terminal, but I use a windows version of ISE.  I included all file in all makefile.srcs and I set all the properties listed in the makefile.  Many engineer in the ETS told me that is the same thing.

Can someone try the same thing than me, or just tell me where I can modify the crc step?

Thanks

PS: I used ISE 10.1 and the project in git://ettus.sourcerepo.com/ettus/fpga.git