[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in grc while importing howto

From: abhijeet mate
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in grc while importing howto
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 21:34:42 -0500

Hi,
 I am trying to create a new block 'detector' in GRC. I have added all the 3 files .cc,.h and .i into /gnuradio-3.3.0/gnuradio-core/src/lib/gengeral and did the changes in Makefile.am and added a xml file in /gnuradio-3.3.0/grc/blocks and did the changes in Makefile.am. Three file are howto_detect_ff.cc, howto_detect_ff.h and howto.i. The block got added now but now when I try to run receiver.grc file it gives me error that
from gnuradio import howto
ImportError: cannot import name howto

Can anyone help me with this.

Thank you,