[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio with Python 2.7

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio with Python 2.7
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:06:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello:

I'm using GNU Radio 3.3.0 on Linux. Can I use Python 2.7.0? I know that most
people use Python 2.6.x, and I have also used it successfully. I also know that
Python 3.x is a major change and breaks backward compatibility with 2.x, so you
probably cannot use that. But what about Python 2.7?

Thanks.

Steve McMahon

It's here! Your new message!