[Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for 2-TX 2-RX example code for USRP1 and gnur

From: Nick Iliev
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for 2-TX 2-RX example code for USRP1 and gnuradio 3.2.x.x
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 12:48:58 -0600

Hello,

 I'm new to GNU Radio but very willing to learn, experiment,  and
write some python, C++, and Verilog/FPGA code.  My system consists of
2 USRP1 boxes, with gnuradio 3.2.x.x installed on two host machines.
I've gone thru the basic tutorials and benchmark_rx/tx and it all works.

Now I want to build a 2-TX 2-RX system with this setup as follows :

- the TX host drives the TX USPR1 which has two daughtercards, each
driving one antenna

- the RX host connects to the RX USRP1 which has two daughtercards,
each connecting to one antenna

Does anyone know of example python code for doing this ?

thanks,
Nick