[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with the high correlation in noise while rece

From: abhijeet mate
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with the high correlation in noise while receiving in USRP
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:52:38 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to implement Eigenvalue based sensing method using gnuradio and USRP. and while doing the testing, when we try to receive the noise and do the detection we still get the output as 1 (i.e. the ratio of eigevalues is higher than threshold). This may be due to the high correlation in noise. I tried with removing the antenna and also tried increasing the gain but still the problem is there. I can someone help me with this problem.

Thanking you,

Abhijeet