[Discuss-gnuradio] Decimation Rate with a fraction part

From: Nick Othieno
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decimation Rate with a fraction part
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 15:04:11 -0500

Hi all,

I would like to get an output of 16.3676 Ms/s. Is it then possible to set a decimation values of 6.109631223? I am wondering whether decimation values have to be whole numbers, or whether decimation values with fraction parts are allowed.

The reason for this is that I am trying to mimic the behaviour of the SiGe GPS sampler which has a sampling rate of 16.3676 Ms/s. Anyone who has used the USRP(2) to collect signals for processing with a software GPS receiver written to run specifically with the SiGe sampler is welcome to comment or throw in ideas :-)

Nick