Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp/host build failure on MinGW

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp/host build failure on MinGW
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 14:10:55 -0500

Josh Blum wrote:

On 03/06/2011 08:33 AM, Don Ward wrote:
Build in usrp/host/misc is failing on MinGW with

tempname.c:315:4: error: too many arguments to function 'mkdir'

It appears that the MKDIR_TAKES_ONE_ARGUMENT logic has been removed from
config/{mkstmp,gr_pwin32}.m4.

Anyone know the right way to fix this?

The mkdir stuff was replaced with boost filesystem calls. I must have
forgot to grep the random c files in the host code. Can you try the diff
attached?

Now it fails to find boost/filesystem/path.hpp. I think that BOOST_INCLUDES needs to be a part of the g++ command.

-- Don W.