Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_shared_ptr.i vs boost_shared_ptr.i

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_shared_ptr.i vs boost_shared_ptr.i
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:23:37 -0700

The features I'd like to use from the library are the macros
SWIG_SHARED_PTR and SWIG_SHARED_PTR_DERIVED.

I'm using swig-1.3.40 (standard for ubuntu 10.04).  The macros were
added in swig-1.3.34 (Feb 2008).  In the current version (swig-2.02)
they still work but are deprecated and replaced by %shared_ptr.