Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] User Generated Signals

From: Yulong Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] User Generated Signals
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:04:11 +0800

Hello,

I am a senior student that also studying GNU Radio. I have found your
post about generating signal and transmit on gnuradio mailing list
(though it is written in 2007).

I am wondering if you could give me some hints on generating signal and
transmit using USRP? I am new to gnu radio and have not figured out
where to start.

I have already looked through gr_sig_source_c.cc but find no luck. My
goal is to generate a sine, 2 sinc and 1 16QAM signal and transmit to
another USRP device. (I am using USRP2)

I will really appreciate your help. Thank you.